We offer 24 hour real-time secure online booking with a transaction fee of £3.
Online bookings can be processed right up to the start of each performance, subject to availability.
Tickets booked fewer than five working days before the date of the concert will be available for collection at the Southbank Centre ticket office from 6.00pm on the day of the performance.
Please note that we are unable to take payment by Amex.
- Premium seats: we have selected the very best seats in the front stalls to be sold at premium price to ensure you the finest acoustic and view.
- Ways to save: If you are booking three or more concerts you can benefit from our multi-buy series discount on full price tickets. Savings will automatically be applied at checkout for eligible concerts. Find out how to benefit from our series discounts, group bookings and NOISE schemes for students and 18-26 year olds.
- Age guidance: Evening concerts are suitable for children aged seven and over unless otherwise stated. Visit our Families page to find out more about our FUNharmonics concerts for younger children.
- Ticket prices vary: see the individual concert pages for ticket price information. We reserve the right to adjust ticket prices and allocations according to demand.
- Limited Concessions: 50% off all ticket prices for full-time students, benefit recipients (Jobseeker's Allowance, Income Support or Pension Credit) and under-18s (maximum 4 per transaction. Not applicable to Family Concerts). Limited availability; appropriate ID will be checked on admission.
- Access: Visitors with a disability can join Southbank Centre's free Access Scheme. You may be eligible for tickets at concessionary prices and to bring a companion who can assist you during your visit. Visit the Southbank Centre website to find out more.
- Seating plan: views of the stage from different areas of the Royal Festival Hall.
- The right is reserved to substitute artists and vary programmes as necessary.
London Philharmonic Orchestra ticket office
020 7840 4242
Mon–Fri 10am–5pm (£3.50 transaction fee)
Southbank Centre ticket office
020 3879 9555
Daily 10am–6pm. (£3.50 transaction fee)
All ticketing staff at Southbank Centre can take typetalk calls.
You can book tickets for our concerts in person at Southbank Centre's ticket office (no transaction fee).
Igudesman & Joo
Thomas Carroll conducts
Igudesman & Joo Clash of the Soloists/Big Nightmare Music
Thomas Carroll conductor
London Philharmonic Orchestra
Igudesman & Joo are masters of the art of mashing up classical music masterpieces with their own unique twist. They join the Orchestra for an evening of creativity, madness and hilarity with their two acclaimed shows Clash of the Soloists and Big Nightmare Music. Including the music of Mozart, Rachmaninoff, Bach and Vivaldi, the players of the LPO will let their hair down in Igudesman and Joo’s riotous comedy sketches. Performing a variety of famous popular classics with astonishing dexterity and finesse, this will be an unforgettable, laugh-until-you-cry extravaganza – not to be missed!
Series discounts not available for this concert
You may also like…
CD: Genius of Film Music 1960s-80sLPO conducted by John Mauceri
CD: Genius of Film Music 1980s-2000sLPO conducted by Dirk Brossé
A celebration of British cinemaIsle of Noises
See what's on