We offer 24 hour real-time secure online booking with a transaction fee of £3.
Online bookings can be processed right up to the start of each performance, subject to availability.
Tickets booked fewer than five working days before the date of the concert will be available for collection at the Southbank Centre ticket office from 6.00pm on the day of the performance.
Please note that we are unable to take payment by Amex.
- Premium seats: we have selected the very best seats in the front stalls to be sold at premium price to ensure you the finest acoustic and view.
- Ways to save: If you are booking three or more concerts you can benefit from our multi-buy series discount on full price tickets. Savings will automatically be applied at checkout for eligible concerts. Find out how to benefit from our series discounts, group bookings and NOISE schemes for students and 18-26 year olds.
- Age guidance: Evening concerts are suitable for children aged seven and over unless otherwise stated. Visit our Families page to find out more about our FUNharmonics concerts for younger children.
- Ticket prices vary: see the individual concert pages for ticket price information. We reserve the right to adjust ticket prices and allocations according to demand.
- Limited Concessions: 50% off all ticket prices for full-time students, benefit recipients (Jobseeker's Allowance, Income Support or Pension Credit) and under-18s (maximum 4 per transaction. Not applicable to Family Concerts). Limited availability; appropriate ID will be checked on admission.
- Access: Visitors with a disability can join Southbank Centre's free Access Scheme. You may be eligible for tickets at concessionary prices and to bring a companion who can assist you during your visit. Visit the Southbank Centre website to find out more.
- Seating plan: views of the stage from different areas of the Royal Festival Hall.
- The right is reserved to substitute artists and vary programmes as necessary.
London Philharmonic Orchestra ticket office
020 7840 4242
Mon–Fri 10am–5pm (£3.50 transaction fee)
Southbank Centre ticket office
020 3879 9555
Daily 10am–6pm. (£3.50 transaction fee)
All ticketing staff at Southbank Centre can take typetalk calls.
You can book tickets for our concerts in person at Southbank Centre's ticket office (no transaction fee).
Colin Matthews Metamorphosis
Mahler Symphony No. 2 (Resurrection)
Vladimir Jurowski conductor
Sofia Fomina soprano
Sarah Connolly mezzo-soprano
London Philharmonic Choir
London Philharmonic Orchestra
Mahler’s ‘Resurrection’ Symphony starts with a funeral march and finishes in a world reborn. In between come tender memories, distant trumpets and a breathtaking musical panorama of the Day of Judgment itself. It’s an incredible journey, and one that you can only truly experience in a live performance, where you can feel the very air shake. If you only know it from recordings, you haven’t really heard it at all – so join us as Vladimir Jurowski, Sofia Fomina, Sarah Connolly and the combined forces of the London Philharmonic Choir and Philharmonia Chorus commit body and soul to some of the most visionary music that Mahler ever composed.
You may also like…
CD: Mahler – Symphony No. 2LPO conducted by Vladimir Jurowski
Box Set: Mahler Symphonies – Live in ConcertThe Klaus Tennstedt recordings
Belshazzar's FeastIsle of Noises
Damrau sings StraussJurowski conducts
Jurowski conducts Mahlerplus Haydn's 'Lamentatione'
See what's on