Family Concerts at Royal Festival Hall 2018/19
- Please note that a transaction fee of £3 will be added to each order made online.
- Tickets booked fewer than five working days before the date of the concert will be available for collection at the ticket office from 6.30pm on the day of the performance.
- Concessions: 50% off all ticket prices for full-time students, benefit recipients (Jobseeker's Allowance, Income Support or Pension Credit) and under-18s (maximum 4 per transaction. Not applicable to Family Concerts) only. Limited availability; appropriate cards will be checked on admission.
- Visitors with a disability can join Southbank Centre's free Access List. You may be eligible for tickets at concessionary prices and to bring a companion who can assist you during your visit. Visit our Access page for full access information relating to our concerts.
- Please note that we are unable to take payment by Amex.
- The right is reserved to substitute artists and vary programmes if necessary, and to adjust ticket price allocations according to demand.
- Only nine tickets per concert can be bought online. Bookings of ten or more seats for the same concert are eligible for the group booking discount of 20%. Please call the London Philharmonic Orchestra Group Booking Line on 020 7840 4205 for further details.
London Philharmonic Orchestra ticket office: 020 7840 4242
Mon-Fri 10am-5pm. £3.50 transaction fee
Southbank Centre ticket office: 020 3879 9555
Daily 9am-8pm. £3.50 transaction fee. All ticketing staff at Southbank Centre can take typetalk calls.
In person at Southbank Centre: no transaction fee.
We recommend our FUNharmonics concerts for children aged 6-11.
Conducting Science - Voice Box
FUNharmonics Family Concert
Michael Seal conductor
Helen Arney presenter
Wendy Sadler guest presenter
Greg Tassell tenor
Join our expert presenter Helen Arney for more on-stage experiments with the whole Orchestra, astounding facts and extraordinary music-making. Bring along your lab coat and your voice, open up your ears and expect the unexpected! Suitable for children aged six and over.
Free FUNharmonics activities 10.00am–12.00pm
– Have a go at an orchestral instrument of your choice under expert instruction (Ages 6+, for concert ticket holders only)*
– Get involved with some hands-on science activities
– Grab an activity sheet and find out more about the LPO and its music
FUNharmonics foyer activities are generously supported by Stentor Music and Bell Music.
*Please be aware this activity is extremely popular and spaces are subject to availability. We recommend arriving early to avoid the longest queues.
See what's on