Royal Festival Hall 2018/19
- Please note that a transaction fee of £3 will be added to each order made online.
- Tickets booked fewer than five working days before the date of the concert will be available for collection at the ticket office from 6pm on the day of the performance.
- Concessions: 50% off all ticket prices for full-time students, benefit recipients (Jobseeker's Allowance, Income Support or Pension Credit) and under-18s (maximum 4 per transaction. Not applicable to Family Concerts) only. Limited availability; appropriate cards will be checked on admission.
- Visitors with a disability can join Southbank Centre's free Access List. You may be eligible for tickets at concessionary prices and to bring a companion who can assist you during your visit. Visit our Access page for full access information relating to our concerts.
- Please note that we are unable to take payment by Amex.
- The right is reserved to substitute artists and vary programmes as necessary, and to adjust ticket price allocations according to demand.
Premium seats £65
The very best seats in the stalls, ensuring you the finest acoustic and view, are available as Premium seats.
Book more, pay less
Book 3-4 concerts and receive a 10% discount
Book 5-7 concerts and receive a 15% discount
Book 8-10 concerts and receive a 20% discount
Book 11-14 concerts and receive a 25% discount
Book 15 or more concerts and receive a 30% discount
Series discounts are automatically calculated online. Series discounts are available on full price tickets only.
Only nine tickets per concert can be bought online. Bookings of ten or more seats for the same concert are eligible for the group booking discount of 20%. Please call the London Philharmonic Orchestra Group Booking Line on 020 7840 4205 for further details.
London Philharmonic Orchestra ticket office: 020 7840 4242
Mon-Fri 10am-5pm. £3.50 transaction fee
Southbank Centre ticket office: 020 3879 9555
Daily 10am-6pm. £3.50 transaction fee. All ticketing staff at Southbank Centre can take typetalk calls.
In person at Southbank Centre: no transaction fee.
Our evening concerts are not recommended for children under the age of 7, and Southbank Centre staff reserve the right to refuse entry to young children for these events. We recommend our FUNharmonics concerts for children aged 6-11.
Poetry and passion
Beethoven Piano Concerto Cycle
Beethoven Piano Concerto No. 2
Beethoven Piano Concerto No. 3
Beethoven Piano Concerto No. 4
Juanjo Mena conductor
Javier Perianes piano
London Philharmonic Orchestra
Beethoven’s five piano concertos are the ultimate adventure for a virtuoso pianist and a full symphony orchestra. But they’re also a musical self-portrait, and to hear them played by a truly great interpreter is as close as we can get to hearing Beethoven himself at the keyboard. So we’re thrilled to welcome Javier Perianes and his musical kindred spirit Juanjo Mena for two concerts in which they’ll perform the complete cycle. This first instalment finds Beethoven at his darkest, in the Third Concerto; at his wittiest, in the Second; and at his most poetic in the serene, enigmatic Fourth.
Javier Perianes’s Beethoven Piano Concerto Cycle is generously supported by an anonymous donor.
See what's on