Royal Festival Hall 2018/19
- Please note that a transaction fee of £3 will be added to each order made online.
- Tickets booked fewer than five working days before the date of the concert will be available for collection at the ticket office from 6pm on the day of the performance.
- Concessions: 50% off all ticket prices for full-time students, benefit recipients (Jobseeker's Allowance, Income Support or Pension Credit) and under-18s (maximum 4 per transaction. Not applicable to Family Concerts) only. Limited availability; appropriate cards will be checked on admission.
- Visitors with a disability can join Southbank Centre's free Access List. You may be eligible for tickets at concessionary prices and to bring a companion who can assist you during your visit. Visit our Access page for full access information relating to our concerts.
- Please note that we are unable to take payment by Amex.
- The right is reserved to substitute artists and vary programmes as necessary, and to adjust ticket price allocations according to demand.
Premium seats £65
The very best seats in the stalls, ensuring you the finest acoustic and view, are available as Premium seats.
Book more, pay less
Book 3-4 concerts and receive a 10% discount
Book 5-7 concerts and receive a 15% discount
Book 8-10 concerts and receive a 20% discount
Book 11-14 concerts and receive a 25% discount
Book 15 or more concerts and receive a 30% discount
Series discounts are automatically calculated online. Series discounts are available on full price tickets only.
Only nine tickets per concert can be bought online. Bookings of ten or more seats for the same concert are eligible for the group booking discount of 20%. Please call the London Philharmonic Orchestra Group Booking Line on 020 7840 4205 for further details.
London Philharmonic Orchestra ticket office: 020 7840 4242
Mon-Fri 10am-5pm. £3.50 transaction fee
Southbank Centre ticket office: 020 3879 9555
Daily 10am-6pm. £3.50 transaction fee. All ticketing staff at Southbank Centre can take typetalk calls.
In person at Southbank Centre: no transaction fee.
Our evening concerts are not recommended for children under the age of 7, and Southbank Centre staff reserve the right to refuse entry to young children for these events. We recommend our FUNharmonics concerts for children aged 6-11.
Dancing on the edge
Andrés Orozco-Estrada conducts
Enescu Romanian Rhapsody No. 1*
Pascal Dusapin At Swim-Two-Birds (UK premiere)**
Martinů Symphony No. 4
Ravel La valse
Andrés Orozco-Estrada conductor
Viktoria Mullova violin
Matthew Barley cello
London Philharmonic Orchestra
French composer Pascal Dusapin is the first to admit that it’d be crazy to try and re-tell Flann O’Brien’s novel At Swim-Two-Birds in music. Instead, fascinated by the book’s ‘formal and narrative extravagance’, he’s written a double concerto like no other, wildly eccentric and inspired by the larger-than-life musical personalities of soloists Viktoria Mullova and Matthew Barley. Don’t miss one of the premieres of the year: and discover, too, Enescu’s postcard from the Carpathian Mountains and the exuberant, life-affirming symphony that Bohuslav Martinů wrote in the new world – before conductor Andrés Orozco-Estrada goes over the edge with Ravel’s deliriously decadent La valse.*Generously supported by the Romanian Cultural Institute
**Commissioned by BBC Radio 4’s zaterdagmatinee series in The Concertgebouw Amsterdam, London Philharmonic Orchestra (with generous support from Diaphonique, a Franco-British contemporary music fund supported by the Institut Français, the Bureau export de la musique, the British Council and Ministère de la Culture et de la communication), Gewandhausorchester and Seattle Symphony Orchestra.
Are you a student or aged between 18 and 26?
If you are a full-time student in higher education you can benefit from £5 tickets and if you are aged between 18 and 26 you can benefit from £10 tickets to selected London Philharmonic Orchestra concerts throughout the year (ID required).
Call the box office on 0207 840 4242 for details and to book tickets (Mon-Fri 10am-5pm).
Find out more about the scheme and sign up.
See what's on