Ways to save
Save up to 30% on full price tickets at Southbank Centre, London, with our multi-buy series discount. We offer complete series flexibility so you can select the music that you love and create your own personalised concert package.
- Book 3–4 concerts and receive a 10% discount
- Book 5–7 concerts and receive a 15% discount
- Book 8–10 concerts and receive a 20% discount
- Book 11–14 concerts and receive a 25% discount
- Book 15+ concerts and receive a 30% discount
Tickets must be full price, and selected from one concert season which runs from September to May. Concerts must take place at Southbank Centre. When booking online, the discount will automatically be applied when you add eligible concerts to your basket.
The following concerts in the 2018/19 season at Royal Festival Hall are excluded from the series discounts offer:
Die Walküre | 27 January 2019
Gala evening with Juan Diego Flórez | 29 March 2019
The following concerts in the 201920 season at Royal Festival Hall are excluded from the series discounts offer:
Siegfried | 1 February 2020
Igudesman & Joo | 4 March 2020
Bring a group of 10 or more and access discounted tickets at Southbank Centre.
- Book for 10+ adults and receive a 20% discount
- Book for 20+ adults and receive a 20% discount plus 2 complimentary tickets for the group organiser
- Flexible reservations – confirm numbers and make payment just one month before the concert date
- No booking fee
You can view the Royal Festival Hall seating plan to help you choose the area of the hall that suits your group best.
Some concerts may be excluded from the group booking discount.
Bookings can be amended up until one month before the concert date. After this time we are unable to accept ticket returns.
School groups hear the London Philharmonic Orchestra for less at Southbank Centre.
- Book 10+ tickets for your school and receive a 50% discount
- Receive one in ten tickets free to LPO evening concerts at Royal Festival Hall.
Our 2018/19 London season features a number of concerts that include music directly relevant to 2018/19 GCSE and A Level Music syllabuses, making them perfect for introducing students to live classical music. Find out more.
We also provide 10,000 students with the opportunity to hear us perform live through our BrightSparks concerts for schools, with the programming and presentation of the concerts designed in line with National Curriculum objectives from Key Stage 1 through to A Level.