Whether you're seeking to engage staff and clients, get more involved in the community, or increase your brand profile, a corporate partnership with us can be tailored to your business needs.
We don't believe in a 'one size fits all' approach, so we work with you to tailor packages large and small to create bespoke offerings especially for you.
Becoming involved with the London Philharmonic Orchestra through a corporate partnership or membership is a sound business decision as well as a socially responsible one.
What can we do for you?
- Employee engagement - we offer lots of options for your employees to immerse themselves in classical music, from concerts to workshops
- Client retention - times may be tough but companies still need opportunities to engage with clients. Our 'money can't buy' experiences are the perfect way to do this
- Community investment - each year we work with thousands of school children, teachers and families
- Building brand awareness - we offer naming rights, print exposure and branding in high profile spaces
How do we do it?
- Access to tickets to at least 30 performances each year at the iconic Royal Festival Hall on London's south bank
- Brand visibility to over 500,000 people, along with audience numbers of over 68,000 at our London concerts each year
- Exclusive entertaining options for our supporters
- Opportunities to support vital education provision in south London and further afield
- Tailored partnerships to reflect your business objectives
Looking for an extra special way to entertain clients and build your business in exquisite surroundings? Find out more about our bespoke events packages and entertaining at our Gala.
Want to know more? Have a look at what we offer through our Corporate Membership packages and Corporate Partner ideas, or call or email our Corporate team.
For further information about corporate involvement, please contact:
Corporate Relations Manager
Direct line +44 (0)20 7840 4210