Contemporaries - young professional supporters
Memberships for under 40’s start from as little as £10 per month*. As an LPO Contemporary you’ll enjoy the wonder of London's finest Orchestra through vibrant social events and 'must see' concerts. Whether you’re a classical music buff, don’t know where to start or something in between, LPO Contemporaries has something for you!
Membership benefits include:
- Tickets for our 3 'must see' concerts of the season.
For 2019/20 you will experience the delight of The Apostles, conducted by Mark Elder on Saturday 26 October
2002: Three Adventures which features Beethoven and Sibelius' Second Symphonies on Wednesday 19 February
and finishes in spectacular style with Vladimir Jurowski conducting Mahler's Symphony No. 9 on Friday 17 April.
At each event we'll treat you to a free cocktail in our exclusive Sipsmith Bar.
- Complimentary places at the Christmas Party
- Priority booking for concerts
- 20% discount on all food and drink at Skylon restaurant, with panoramic views across the River Thames.
- Exclusive access to Champagne Saturday with behind the scenes access to a concert rehearsal
- Plus much more
* Contemporaries Member level costs £100 (encompasing all three Subscription Series concert per season).
Join online now with a one off payment or sign up for a full year of membership and pay monthly by Direct Debit.
To join by Direct Debit, download a Contemporaries Application Form and once complete send it back to us via the post.
We also offer Joint Member and Executive Member options for those wanting to engage further with the Orchestra and access LPO rehearsals, Gala events and education workshops. Find out more about all Contemporaries membership levels.
Please note that our full membership year runs from September to August but the scheme can be joined at any time.
For further information about Contemporaries, please contact:
Individual Giving Manager
Direct line +44 (0)20 7840 4212
Contemporaries is proudly partnered by