Friends - our family of supporters
Friends of the London Philharmonic Orchestra share our passion for performance at the highest level.
With a range of benefits which enhance their experience of LPO performances, Friends enable us to share the power and wonder of orchestral music with a wide and diverse audience, all for as little as £6 per month*.
Membership benefits include:
- Priority booking for all London concerts, giving you the best chance of securing your favourite seats
- Invitation to a Q&A session with our Friends’ Supported Musician where you can ask all your burning orchestral questions
- Opportunities to meet musicians at Meet the Players events throughout the season, and whole host of other insight events
Invitation to annual Christmas party with London Philharmonic Orchestra musicians
- Exclusive Friends Bar area at London concerts with a private bar and cloakroom
- Exclusive access to 12 final rehearsals per season**
- Regular Supporter Update email –a newsletter-style email featuring curated content, special updates from across the LPO and exclusive event invitations
- Tune In printed newsletter twice a year
- Access to special events in collaboration with other arts organisations**
* Becoming a Friend of the LPO costs £60, £120 or £250 a year, depending on which level of membership you choose. We also offer Join online now with a one off payment or sign up to a Direct Debit and pay monthly.
To join by Direct Debit, download a Friends Membership Form and once complete send it back to us via the post.
** Additional fees apply
For further information about Friends, please contact:
Direct line +44 (0)20 7840 4225