LPO Plus terms and conditions
1. LPO Plus is a reward scheme run by the London Philharmonic Orchestra. Members of the scheme earn LPO Plus points (Points) on eligible items purchased on lpo.org.uk. Points can then be redeemed as part payment for an order placed on lpo.org.uk.
2. 10 points are earned for each £1, and 1 point for each 10p, spent on the following eligible items:
Full price tickets (certain exclusions may apply)
Concessions tickets (full-time students, benefit recipients (Jobseeker's Allowance, Income Support, Universal or Pension Credit) and under-18s only)
CDs and CD subscriptions
Programme book vouchers
So if you spend £25 on a concert ticket you will earn 250 points, £10.99 on a CD and you will earn 109 points.
3. The current conversion of Points is one Point equals one penny.
4. Certain items are excluded and do not earn Points. These are:
Tickets bought using an offer code
Tickets booked using our multi-buy series discount
Memberships (except during special promotions)
Donations to the LPO
The transaction fee
LPO Plus Points are not earned on telephone bookings or online bookings through any website apart from lpo.org.uk.
5. Points cannot be exchanged for cash and are non-transferable.
6. Points may be redeemed as part payment for an order on lpo.org.uk. Points can be redeemed on orders containing tickets (including tickets booked using our multi-buy series discount), CDs and CD subscriptions, programme book vouchers and other merchandise. Points can also be donated back to the LPO. Points cannot be used for the transaction fee, to buy Memberships or for checkout donations.
9. This scheme is only for personal and consumer use and cannot be used for any business transaction or purpose.
10. We reserve the right to change or cancel LPO Plus at any time. If we change the scheme this will never affect your existing balance. If the scheme is withdrawn, we will give you at least 6 months’ notice.
11. We reserve the right to suspend your account and any points in your account if we believe that you are abusing the scheme.
• Points cannot be refunded to your account once they have been used. Any ticket refunds will be given as a credit note (valid for one year).