Royal Festival Hall 2018/19
- Please note that a transaction fee of £1.75 will be added to each order made online.
- Tickets booked fewer than five working days before the date of the concert will be available for collection at the ticket office from 6pm on the day of the performance.
- Concessions: 50% off all ticket prices for full-time students, benefit recipients (Jobseeker's Allowance, Income Support or Pension Credit) and under-18s (maximum 4 per transaction. Not applicable to Family Concerts) only. Limited availability; appropriate cards will be checked on admission.
- Visitors with a disability can join Southbank Centre's free Access List. You may be eligible for tickets at concessionary prices and to bring a companion who can assist you during your visit. Visit our Access page for full access information relating to our concerts.
- Please note that we are unable to take payment by Amex.
- The right is reserved to substitute artists and vary programmes as necessary, and to adjust ticket price allocations according to demand.
Premium seats £65
The very best seats in the stalls, ensuring you the finest acoustic and view, are available as Premium seats.
Book more, pay less
Book 3-4 concerts and receive a 10% discount
Book 5-7 concerts and receive a 15% discount
Book 8-10 concerts and receive a 20% discount
Book 11-14 concerts and receive a 25% discount
Book 15 or more concerts and receive a 30% discount
Series discounts are automatically calculated online. Series discounts are available on full price tickets only.
Only nine tickets per concert can be bought online. Bookings of ten or more seats for the same concert are eligible for the group booking discount of 20%. Please call the London Philharmonic Orchestra Group Booking Line on 020 7840 4205 for further details.
London Philharmonic Orchestra ticket office: 020 7840 4242
Mon-Fri 10am-5pm. £2.75 transaction fee
Southbank Centre ticket office: 020 3879 9555
Daily 9am-8pm. £3.50 transaction fee. All ticketing staff at Southbank Centre can take typetalk calls.
In person at Southbank Centre: no transaction fee.
Our evening concerts are not recommended for children under the age of 7, and Southbank Centre staff reserve the right to refuse entry to young children for these events. We recommend our FUNharmonics concerts for children aged 6-11.
Pictures at an Exhibition
Plus Bruch’s Violin Concerto No. 1
Blacher Orchestral Variations on a Theme by Paganini
Bruch Violin Concerto No. 1
Liadov The Enchanted Lake
Liadov Baba Yaga
Mussorgsky (arr. Ravel) Pictures at an Exhibition
Andrés Orozco-Estrada conductor
Ray Chen violin
London Philharmonic Orchestra
In Pictures at an Exhibition, Mussorgsky created a whole magical world: a place deep in the Russian imagination, where bells toll, gnomes and witches lurk in the shadows, and chicks dance in their shells. And then Maurice Ravel drenched it in orchestral colour. LPO Principal Guest Conductor Andrés Orozco-Estrada has made it the glittering finale of a concert that begins with a surprisingly bluesy take on a familiar tune and takes in another fairytale from Old Russia, as well as probably the world’s favourite violin concerto. You’ll have heard Bruch’s First Violin Concerto before – but not the way Ray Chen plays it.
See what's on