Royal Festival Hall 2018/19
- Please note that a transaction fee of £1.75 will be added to each order made online.
- Tickets booked fewer than five working days before the date of the concert will be available for collection at the ticket office from 6pm on the day of the performance.
- Concessions: 50% off all ticket prices for full-time students, benefit recipients (Jobseeker's Allowance, Income Support or Pension Credit) and under-18s (maximum 4 per transaction. Not applicable to Family Concerts) only. Limited availability; appropriate cards will be checked on admission.
- Visitors with a disability can join Southbank Centre's free Access List. You may be eligible for tickets at concessionary prices and to bring a companion who can assist you during your visit. Visit our Access page for full access information relating to our concerts.
- Please note that we are unable to take payment by Amex.
- The right is reserved to substitute artists and vary programmes as necessary, and to adjust ticket price allocations according to demand.
Premium seats £65
The very best seats in the stalls, ensuring you the finest acoustic and view, are available as Premium seats.
Book more, pay less
Book 3-4 concerts and receive a 10% discount
Book 5-7 concerts and receive a 15% discount
Book 8-10 concerts and receive a 20% discount
Book 11-14 concerts and receive a 25% discount
Book 15 or more concerts and receive a 30% discount
Series discounts are automatically calculated online. Series discounts are available on full price tickets only.
Only nine tickets per concert can be bought online. Bookings of ten or more seats for the same concert are eligible for the group booking discount of 20%. Please call the London Philharmonic Orchestra Group Booking Line on 020 7840 4205 for further details.
London Philharmonic Orchestra ticket office: 020 7840 4242
Mon-Fri 10am-5pm. £2.75 transaction fee
Southbank Centre ticket office: 020 3879 9555
Daily 9am-8pm. £3.50 transaction fee. All ticketing staff at Southbank Centre can take typetalk calls.
In person at Southbank Centre: no transaction fee.
Our evening concerts are not recommended for children under the age of 7, and Southbank Centre staff reserve the right to refuse entry to young children for these events. We recommend our FUNharmonics concerts for children aged 6-11.
The eternal flame
Marking 100 years since WW1 ended
Debussy Berceuse héroïque
Magnus Lindberg Triumph to Exist (world premiere)*
Stravinsky Requiem Canticles
Janáček The Eternal Gospel
Vladimir Jurowski conductor
Andrea Danková soprano
Angharad Lyddon mezzo soprano
Vsevolod Grivnov tenor
Maxim Mikhailov bass
London Philharmonic Choir
London Philharmonic Orchestra
One hundred years after WW1’s guns fell silent, we hear four composers’ surveys of a world in turmoil: and they might not be what you expect. Debussy broods on sacrifice, while Janáček stares boldly into the flames of a vision that’s both apocalyptic and transcendent. And then, as the shockwaves grow calmer, Stravinsky contemplates mortality with open eyes and piercing intelligence – while Finland’s Magnus Lindberg contributes something completely new, at a moment when all of Europe pauses to remember. Vladimir Jurowski conducts a concert that throws a very personal light on a dark century.
*Triumph to Exist is co-commissioned by the London Philharmonic Orchestra and 14-18 NOW: WW1 Centenary Art Commissions (with support from the National Lottery through Arts Council England and the Heritage Lottery Fund, and from the Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport), the Gulbenkian Orchestra, the Orchestra National de Lille and the Finnish Radio Symphony Orchestra.
Are you a student or aged between 18 and 26?
If you are a full-time student in higher education you can benefit from £5 tickets and if you are aged between 18 and 26 you can benefit from £10 tickets to selected London Philharmonic Orchestra concerts throughout the year (ID required).
Call the box office on 0207 840 4242 for details and to book tickets (Mon-Fri 10am-5pm).
Find out more about the scheme and sign up.
See what's on