Sharing the Wonder
30 years of Music for All
Help us celebrate this 30th year of the London Philharmonic Orchestra’s Education and Community Programme
Your gift will support us as we invest in the creation of future experiences. Together we can unlock discoveries not only in musical abilities, but also in conﬁdence, creativity and self-belief; helping create stories of change and journeys of progression.
- £50 will hire a venue for a 30-minute mentor session for an LPO Junior Artist
- £85 will hire a set of 30 chime bars for Creative Classrooms
- £120 will pay for a class of 30 children to attend a subsidised BrightSparks concert
- £300 will pay for 30 teacher resource packs, used prior to attending a BrightSparks concert
- £500 will pay for 30 teachers to attend a musical INSET training day
If overfunded on any of the listed elements, your donation will go towards other costs associated with the Orchestra’s core activities.
Marvin, Leonard Cheshire Disability User
I love music and it has had an immense impact on my life. I have really enjoyed and beneﬁted from the workshops that the LPO has run ... It’s been really fun going to these with my friends.
Noli, LPO Junior Artist 2017
Being a part of Junior Artists I hope will make me a role model. I believe, and very much hope, that if someone younger sees me on the concert platform, they will be inspired to believe that they can do the same.
Rachel, Double Bass Player with the Hallé
My musical journey with the LPO started with a primary school workshop, continued through my tuition with LPO member George Peniston, and ultimately led to me playing with the Orchestra at the Royal Festival Hall, in America and the Canary Islands.
Through the LPO Young Composers, I was not only supported, but also given the conﬁdence to write the way I wanted. The whole experience was an excellent and essential foundation to my career.